Guilin, is a prefecture-level city in the northeast of China’s Guangxi Zhuang Autonomous Region. It is situated on the west bank of the Li River and borders Hunan to the north. Its name means “Forest of Sweet Osmanthus”, owing to the large number of fragrant sweet Osmanthus tree located in the region. The city has long been renowned for its scenery of karst topography and is one of China’s most popular tourist destinations.
Guilin Lijiang Waterfall Hotel is located in the center of Guilin city, “Center Landscape Zone near both Mountain and River”, which is very close to the beautiful Lijiang River, green-waving Sequoia Lake, the badge of Guilin, the Elephant Trunk Hill, the “Hall of Guilin”－ the Central Square, and the prosperous Zhengyang Commercial Street. Walk out of the hotel to feel the bustling Guilin, and enter into the hotel to enjoy tranquillity.
Round Trip Transfer
Transfer to hotel provided respectively at 12:00pm, 18:00pm.
Transfer to airport at 11:00am.
(Time itinerary is subject to changes without prior notice according to weather or traffic condition etc.)
Free bottled water
In-room safe box
Wired Internet (free)
Wireless Internet (free)
To enlarge the view or print our brochure please click on the “Pop Out” icon on the right top corner.
Day 1: ARRIVAL
- Arrive at Guilin Liangjiang International Airport (KWL) and transfer to check in hotel
- Welcome dinner with performance in hotel
Day 2: Guilin – Yangshuo – Guilin
- Breakfast in restaurant at hotel
- Visit to Totem Ancient Road
- Enjoy a mini cruise on the Li River
- Table lunch at local restaurant Tangrenjie (including 1 glass of soft drink / local beer)
- Enjoy some time visiting West Street
- Transfer back to Guilin downtown
- Table dinner at Macau Restaurant or similar (including 1 glass of soft drink / local beer) with night performance Dream Like Lijiang
Day 3 & 4: Free & easy and check out to Airport
- Free & Easy
- Day 3 Afternoon can join the optional tour
- Check out and transfer to airport
Additional Activities Available
(not included in the Package Price)
Half-day tour to Yao Mountain (Min 10 pax) on Day 3
||Yao Mountain, also known as Yaoshan Hill, which is the highest mountain of Guilin, with the main peak reaching an altitude of 2,983 feet (909.3 meters). It is a wonderful site to have a bird’s-eye view of beautiful Guilin City, embraced by the winding Li River. The scenic area boasts diverse karst landscapes, the world’s largest natural image of a recumbent Buddha, and also many historical relics like: ancient temples, and the Mausoleums of Jingjiang Princes.
This Package Comprises of the following:
- Round trip transfer at hotel
- Visit to Yao Mountain (including cable car).
- Lunch set menu at local restaurant (including 1 glass of soft drink / local beer)
- Adults / Children USD 40 per person