Da Nang is one of the five largest cities in Vietnam and it is one of Vietnam’s most important port cities. Da Nang is the commercial and educational centre of Central Vietnam, as well as being the largest city in the region.
Set in Hoi An in the Quang Nam Region, Le Pavillon Hoi An Luxury Resort & Spa offers elegant rooms and is 600 m from Cam Pho Temple. Boasting an outdoor pool and river views, the resort has an on-site restaurant and bar. Guests benefit from free WiFi access in all areas and free parking on site.
Offering an indoor pool and restaurant, the modern Vanda Hotel is located in Da Nang city centre near Dragon Bridge. A fitness center and massage spa are available on site. Guests can enjoy free use of bicycles, and free WiFi access throughout.
Round Trip Transfer
Airport transfer to hotel: 2x schedules at 09:00am / 11:00am
Airport transfer from hotel: 3x schedules at 10:00am / 1:00pm / 4:00pm
(Time itinerary is subject to changes without prior notice according to weather or traffic condition etc)
Mini Bar with select beverages
Individual safe box
Desk and chair
Bathrooms with bathtub or standing rain shower
To enlarge the view or print our brochure please click on the “Pop Out” icon on the right top corner.
Day 1: ARRIVAL
- Arrival in Danang, pick up and transfer to Hoi An
- Enjoy lunch at local restaurant and check in hotel (Le Pavillon Hoi An Luxury Resort)
- Walking tour to Phuoc Kien Aseembly Hall, Tan Ky House, Japanese Bridge and exploring Hoi An silk village
- Welcome dinner at restaurant inside Le Pavillion Luxury Resort. Enjoy buffet dinner with traditional dance performance & 2 hours free flow of soft drink/local beer/juices
Day 2: Ba Na Hills – Golden Triangle
- Breakfast in restaurant at hotel
- Transfer to Ba Na Hills Station inclusive a ride on modern system of cable car. Visit some old French villas en route, the suspension bridge, Nui Chua & the Mountain Peak (at the height of 1487m) and lunch in the spectacular views
- Visit Vong Nguyet villa – wine cellar and Sakyamuni Buddha’s monument
- Back to Toc Tien Cable car station and transfer back to Danang to visit DHC Marina Bay, Han Bridge and Dragon Bridge
- Check in Hotel and enjoy dinner at local restaurant
Day 3&4: Free & Easy and Check Out
- Breakfast in Restaurant at hotel
- Free & easy
- Check out and transfer to airport
Please kindly check and book directly with the Hotel’s operator for available optional tours upon your first day arrival at hotel.